Friday, June 18, 2010

Nice Pink Bra

This bra from by Pour Moi? has been styled with gel padding for maximum boost. With an opulently embroidered design, it is adorned at the central gore with a bow. The sides feature ribbon detailing and the band fastens with two rear hooks.


•48% polyamide 40% Polyester 12% Elastane.


Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 Great cleavage


20 February 2010 by Heather2010 See all my reviewsFit & Comfort:

5 out of 5 Appearance:

5 out of 5 Quality:

5 out of 5 Value:

4 out of 5 "I was very happy with this bra as I find the only bras that give good cleavage are to small and you end up falling out of them but I was really happy with this bra as it was the right size and gave me a killer cleavage looks great with a low cut dress.

Expect many men looking !"

Gender: FemaleAge: Under 24

No comments:

Post a Comment