Saturday, May 29, 2010

Girls' first bra

“My mom took me shopping and we found a set of underwear with a top much like a light sports bra. I got to pick it out myself and that increased my confidence…”


“I was an am still flat, but somehow, to me, that bra represented growing up”

“I remember wanting a bra in 5th grade. I told my grandmother because I just couldn’t broach the subject with my mom. I told her I needed a bra because I had a shirt that itched my chest … she took me to get one. It was tiny – but I felt better”

“I still remember my mom taking me to Macy’s or somewhere to get a bra when I was in 5th grade – I probably could have used one in 4th grade- but naturally, I resisted”

“My mom would check to make sure I’d put my bra on before we left to catch the school bus, then after we got on the bus, I would take my bra off and hide it in my backpack. It didn’t take long before other girls were having to wear bras, too, and then we all decided it was much cooler than we’d thought before”

"My first bra was a bikini, padded and about two sizes too large for me, but I was so proud and felt so sexy!"

“I wore that bra for six months straight, it never occurred to me that it should be washed occasionally”

http://www.1stbras.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment